Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from our website visitors and users:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name and email address when you contact us or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your use of our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and the search terms you use.
- Payment Information: We do not collect payment information directly on our website. Instead, we use a third-party payment processor to process payments. The payment processor may collect payment information such as your credit card number and billing address.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website and services.
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters and other promotional materials.
- To process payments through our third-party payment processor.
Sharing of Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that help us operate our website and provide our services, such as web hosting providers and email service providers.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid request from a law enforcement agency or regulatory body.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we have about you.
- Rectification: You can request that we correct or update your personal information.
- Erasure: You can request that we delete your personal information.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.